The Central Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce is proud to bring you Movies In The Park – presented by Wave Federal Credit Union
MOVED TO Thursday, AUGUST 4 [Luca]
+ Balloon Twisting courtesy of My Learning Tree
+ Face Painting courtesy of BankNewport
Rain dates: August 25
Bring your family, friends, a blanket or chair and watch a movie while sitting on the grass under the stars at Rocky Point.
All movies begin at dusk, weather permitting. FOOD TRUCKS beginning at 5:30 p.m.
Guests can enjoy the breathtaking view of Narragansett Bay and then find their favorite spot on the grassy field, once the mid-way of Rocky Point Amusement Park, for a family friendly movie under the stars.
- Admission and Parking in the Park are FREE. No Alcohol – Please take your trash with you.
- Arrive before dusk or walk you must – Only walking access into the park will be available once the movie begins.
- Please be courteous to your lawn neighbors… step away from the crowd to smoke.
- We do not recommend bringing pets. While we love furry 4-legged friends, this can be a crowded public event with families, children and food. For the safety and comfort of all guests, please consider leaving your pets at home. Please note: pets must be leashed at all times.
- Persons who wish to request disability-related accommodations including sign-language interpreters should contact Beth Mattera (401) 732-1100, 215 or Events@CentralRIchamber.com. Requests can be made at any time, but some types of accommodations take several weeks to arrange. Therefore, please request accommodations as soon as possible.
Movies powered by Entertainment Under the Stars
Drone Video of the first night courtesy of FLY Aerial Photography & Videography
LOST & FOUND FROM MOVIE NIGHT AT CHAMBER OFFICE 401-732-1100